Friday, August 13, 2010

VIDEO: Natty Holmes - "Little Lion Man" (Mumford & Sons cover)

Once upon a time, four years ago, I had a little music blog called fanterview, and I interviewed bands on it, and I loved it, and I gave up on it, as I am apt to do. Sad story. However, I love music, and so does my sister, Cori, and we love finding weird little things on YouTube and sharing them with people. So here we are!

I spend an inordinate time using YouTube-to-mp3 generators to get random covers. Here is one of my latest favorites-- this girl doing a lovely little rendition of Mumford & Sons' "Little Lion Man":




And here is the mp3:

DOWNLOAD: Natty Holmes - "Little Lion Man (Mumford & Sons)"

Bonus mp3:
DOWNLOAD: Natty Holmes - "The Cave (Mumford & Sons)"

-Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment